Monday, August 23, 2010

CHANCES & CHANGES


Sometimes, you have to forgive and forget... cos every passing moment is a chance to to turn it all around, and to feel again...and yet, it's hard to take chances but it's better if you DO.
Tomorrow isn't a promise...it's a chance.

No matter who you are? or how strong you are... It's okay to get hurt because only then, you learn and you grow from it!
I, myself, I rather do something and find out that it was the wrong thing, than ever know if it was the right thing...
I have had been in-love. I loved him so much that I couldn't let him go...He was my love, my hate, my heartache, my everything; but at the end I did let him go...cos sometimes, on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one-
By saying that, I mean sometimes a person you thought you knew...start becoming the stranger you never wanted... but life must goes on.
All of the above, life is full of surprises...but you have to open them hoping for the very BEST.

Take care of yourself. Give yourself a chance and don't be afraid of a change...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
new york, ny, United States
“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"