Friday, January 18, 2013

SunShineHBB

August 06 2012... we met... on facebook.


  • Conversation started August 6, 2012
  • Fred Johns

    Hey -
    I see we have a few mutual friends, but have we met?
    Fred
    • Hai-Ree Tieu

      no we never met. just thought u r a cool guy lol
      I'm Hai, nice to meet you lol.
      may i ask Ru gay?
      • Fred Johns

        I see - well maybe I'll see you around one day.
        The answer to your question is a secret 


         Week has passed and we decided to meet up and me- I like it longgggg timeeeee... 
      ... That first day we met; it was so lovely and easy.  Nevertheless, ours chemistry was amazing, we just clicked.  I didn't expect how nice and kind you were to me. the first date was really short but it was the nicest date i have had in a very long time...hahahaha... For that, thanks You- thank you for being part of my life- YOU ARE everything i wanted in a guy and NO LIE~ Maybe to to the world, you mean nothing; but to me~You mean the world.(remember that)...  

      "No matter what we do" 

         HoneyBooBoo, i will always have a place for you in my heart. However far away, I will always love you. However long you stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you... Just remember, i am the company you want to keep LOL...









      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Followers

      About Me

      My photo
      new york, ny, United States
      “I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"