Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FrieNDs foREveR

Friends are relatives you make for yourself
A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway...
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.



















"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere








"The only way to have a friend is to be one." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson



We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we find in our travel is an honest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
new york, ny, United States
“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"