Monday, December 28, 2009

"GAGA"-the MAGIC worD

I don't believe in superheroes but I love LADY GAGA. There's a part of every person that is entertained by the idealistic, the fantastic. She's definitely the "idealistic" and the "fantastic"







Because of LADY GAGA... And I wasn't convinced that I was the most talented person in the world. She's my IDOL








Great things are accomplished by talented people who believe they will accomplish them.




















I think her music is all about an idealistic human personality. She has the 21st-century ideals.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
new york, ny, United States
“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"