Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LETTING GO

Letting go is one of the hardest lessons in life...
BUT...

In life, there's many things that we have to learn to let go. We have to let go of situations, things, memories, people and even ourselves. However, there are times where you or that person has changed to the extent that it's necessary to let go of the relationship or friendship, so that each of you can fulfill your life path; and it might just reveal what you are truly capable of becoming. Nevertheless, I think Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be. Some people may think it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go. :)
*I personally agree that there are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.
*I also strongly think that when I'm letting go of the person whom i love very much, I never leave him /her behind, I take a part of them with me and leave a part of myself behind.

***Here are some inspiration from these letting go quotes!***

-Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.-- Oprah Winfrey
-The harder you fight to hold on to specific assumptions, the more likely there's gold in letting go of them.-- John Seely Brown
-When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.--
Lao Tzu



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
new york, ny, United States
“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"