Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BECOME


Let's see!

Growing up is fun and full of memories. I remember a place... a town... a house like a lot of houses... a yard I used to play as a child, and a street I walked to school every afternoon... , after all these years, I sill look back... with wonder WHAT IF OR HOW these things changed or stay the same as they were??
But at the end, we are all hold on to things that were and wonder what's to come???
...Time passes us by quickly, and then time to let go of what has been, and look ahead to what will be. Other days. New days. Days to come.
One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that? The answer is "just YOU" you have grown up. :)
My dad always says "Too many people, too many troubles with the world, Well I won't do no trouble" so, that's kind of reminding me everyday how to become and be a better person. And As we grow better, we will meet better people and for that, I like to define myself as a person who has grown up; but not growing old.


...More to come in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
new york, ny, United States
“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"