Monday, March 29, 2010

If



What If?

-I'm stop thinking of you?
-I meet someone else?
-We both move on?
-I run into you a year from today?
-We will never meet again?
-You ring my door bell tonight?
-The break-up was the wrong choice we both made?
-I haven't met you yet?
-You have moved in and lived with me?
-I still live in Woodside?
-We didn't break-up?
-I can never stop loving you?
-You read this post?
-You change your mind?
-I find myself missing you in the middle of movies?
-I want you by my side when I'm riding an early morning train back to Brooklyn?
-I don't see you @the restaurant where we used to go to?
-Everything is too late?...

...What If???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
new york, ny, United States
“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"