Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BREATHING again...

just another ordinary boy.

Many nights ago, I heard my own heart beating
Sounded like footsteps on my stairs
Six months gone and I was still reaching
Even though I knew you were not there
I was playing back a thousand memories…
Thought about all the good and the bad
Maybe I was going back too much of the time
When I still had you

I can honestly say…

You were on my mind
I looked at your photo all the time
These memories came back to life
And I didn’t mind
Too many… like when we hugged & kissed
I felt your arms and lips on my skin
The time that we spoke for hours and never noticed that time passed !
and all the simple things at home, at the markets, at the theaters ect…
I remembered and I cried...
But the one thing I wanted to do is
the memories, I wanted to forget!

I did I did, goodbye... cause I’m finally not hearing my heart beating for YOU, no more.

P.S: it’s funny how when you finally get over someone, you start seeing them in a whole new perspective. It’s like you’re looking at them through the eyes of your best friend; & you realize; he’s nothing special. He’s just another ordinary boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
new york, ny, United States
“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"