Saturday, January 29, 2011

We so Far GONE...


I didn't walk away because i don't need a friend...

I was walking away because I was tired of fooling myself into thinking that what we had was something like a "friendship"... I got it all WRONG!

I tried to give in, always was being honest and open...but little do i know It's a waste of my times. However, if all those words you said to me actually meant something, maybe we wouldn't be standing where we are today. I thought we were best friends and best friends are there for each others... up and down, happy times, sad times...Sorry but u didnt make me feel that way!

Nevertheless...
Now i know the real you and who you are as a person-
- A person I DO NOT want to grow old with.
You are not a someone i wanna share my life with. You are just not a good friend material...and yet U R too protected nothing but yourself....

...Hate me or love me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart; but if you hate me, I'll always be on your mind. I always believe things happens for a reason. You are the reason i chose to be happy or at least not when im around you... God bless you. I don't hate you....your soul is yours. I know mine. :


I don't regret that i met you. i don't regret what we did together... I just regret that it took me this long to realize you are not the one. :)



Something has to change...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
new york, ny, United States
“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"