Thursday, January 19, 2012

MoRe WriTinG aGaiN...



Wow, it been awhile...

I haven't write much lately(relationship, family,work ect..)


*Tonight, I am coming back!!! YES, im coming back for a lot more...because just like seaweed; even if you have pushed it away, you will not prevent it from coming back.

To me, writing is HEAVEN. Writing is a knowledge; and the number one thing I am earnestly attracted to is intelligence...


WHY do writers write?

...simply just because it isn't there. :)


I write because because I have something to say- A need to create an alternative world; Forget all the rules, write for myselfe and celebrate it...

...Sometimes, i just close the door and write with no one looking over my shoulder. I don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from me- Instead, i figure out what I have to say!

~by saying that; it's not because i don't respect other's thoughts and opinions- It's only because my purpose is to entertain myself first and other people secondly.


**My fav quote of all time**

"Writing makes no noise, except groans, and it can be done everywhere, and it is done alone."

~Ursula K. LeGuin

... Hahaha so there you have it; I AM COMING BACK FOR MORE!!!


Please enjoy and I will post some more real soon!


Thank You:

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
new york, ny, United States
“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"