Saturday, January 29, 2011

Who's good? Who's bad?


As children, many of us were taught never to talk to strangers!!!

For me, there are no my people and strangers, no bad people and good people. All people are equal for me...
Who's my boyfriend? or my great ex-lovers? they WERE all strangers to me at first...

I haven't lost faith in human nature and I haven't decided to be less compassionate to strangers.
Know who you with is the best way of how i see a stranger to me... but yet "everyone is equal"
...I think, especially in our business we meet a lot of people, and sometimes you spend so much time being nice to strangers, and so, you know, keeping a clear head and just being nice to each other. And that's all the advice I can give.

People say New Yorkers can't get along. Not true. Everyday, I saw New Yorkers, complete strangers, they hold door for each others, they say "thank you" to each others and they even sharing a cab ride...

I am not saying that we have to completely trust strangers... just treat them equally.

Nevertheless, sometimes... when I see a person like with disability and still be brave; it's such a wonderful motivation for me in life... for example: A few days ago, i saw a stranger with a leg Syndrome and couldn't walk normal. However, he was so well dress and the most styles young man i seen(from head to toe)... As he passed by and away...but i couldn't stop looking and i was admiring and adored him!!! :)))

Just remember this- There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
new york, ny, United States
“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"