Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NatuRE-N-Its BeauTY


Each season has its own wonder, it's own special place, and purpose in the pattern of creation.
Be a gentle friend to trees and they will give you back beauty, cool and fragrant shade, and many birds, singing.
Few sunrises are greeted as eagerly as those viewed through the eyes of love.
Each season has its joys to treasure, to lift one's spirits and bring us pleasure.

















All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within. - Horace Friess














Sometimes, I just like to sit in the shade on a fine day and look upon the verdant green hills....It is the most perfect refreshment.
































You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars;

you have a right to be here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
new york, ny, United States
“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, but I also know to have a friend is to be one"